In my last post we covered the first 10 reasons you might like to read along here for the next 20 weekdays. Here are 11-20 on the list: Enjoy!
11. You like sharing good books with friends, your grandmother and/or kid, but sometimes can't because the content is too demented and/or disgusting. (If so, don't forget about our Goodreads group, 'Suspense for Sensitive Readers'--you're WELCOME to join!)
12. You love it when the good gals win.
13. You have always dreamed of running away to Vermont to buy a B&B and write mysteries by night.
14. You'd like to make the world a better place.
15. You consider yourself smart, savvy and adventurous. And you like to talk to other people who are, too.
16. You could win a free book. :)
17. You want 2015 to be the year you finally finish your first novel.
18. And you'd like someone to cheer you on along the way.
19. You have a stressful job and/or life and are looking to dive into a book for an armchair adventure.
20. Talking about books is fun ... and joining book groups is, too.
Welcome to the website of author J.P. Choquette (pronounced, "show-kett"). Join the Reader Group for all the latest news, freebies and giveaways, upcoming event announcements and more.
Are you a reader and new to J.P.'s writing? You might want to try a short story for free.
Already read a book? Have you checked out her other suspense novels?